Website Frances Mahon Deaconess Hospital
HOURS: Full-time, remote position. Due to rural location of facility, applicants must live within realistic traveling distance (i.e. adjourning states or direct route airports).
REQUIREMENTS: A Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Informatics, or a clinical or healthcare related discipline is preferred; however, approved experience may substitute for education requirements. 3 years of experience implementing and supporting clinical applications required. Meditech experience is preferred.
JOB SUMMARY: The Ambulatory Lead oversees the entire Meditech Expanse Ambulatory platform, including practice management, clinical, health information management, and revenue cycle aspects. The goal of this role is to improve the performance of the EMR system and reporting functions, along with user capabilities and training.
The lead will manage the integration between modules and across the EHR within both the Acute and Ambulatory settings by:
- Coordinating and overseeing all aspects of ambulatory projects, setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, and monitoring and summarizing progress of projects.
- Acting as an expert on the system functionalities
- Keeping up-to-date with regulatory requirements (MIPS, Promoting Interoperability, ACO) and being able to translate those requirements into Expanse and end-users workflows
- Assessing and documenting current state, future state, and gap analysis activities in order to simplify and/or improve processes
- Building and maintaining relationships with team members and departments; helping to review, research and prioritize any problems or issues.
- Coordinating and overseeing work performed by outside vendors.
FMDH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Please contact the HR department at (406) 228.3662 for more information.
To apply for this job please visit fmdh.org.