- Winner must be 18 years or older
- Winner must have received their 1st dose of the COVID-19 vaccine before June 4th, 2021 and supply vaccination card as proof
- Winner must be a resident of Valley County, MT
- Vacation arranged by Magic Carpet Travel and subject to availability.
- Magic Carpet Travel acts only as an agent and is not the actual supplier of booked travel services.
- Travel Insurance is optional and the winner’s responsibility.
- Black out dates may apply.
- In lieu of trip, the winner may elect to take $1,000.
- Trips are non-transferable and must be taken by the winner.
- Must be booked within 6 months of the drawing.
- Winner must pay applicable taxes.
- Do not need to be present to win.
- In case of a dispute, all decisions by Frances Mahon Deaconess Hospital are final.
- Winner may be required to pay resort fees.
- FMDH employees are not eligible to win.
Travel Safety Warning:
Due to the fact that travel and tourism are constantly in a state of flux, the winner shall consult the U.S. State Department’s website at travel.state.gov and enter where they plan to visit for the latest information concerning traveler safety, security, and health advisories. All guests are responsible for checking the travel and entry protocols for the destination that they are traveling to before they depart and ensuring that they fully understand and comply with any such protocols. For example, some destinations may require obtaining a negative PCR COVID-19 test a certain number of days before and on return from travel. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for any additional costs incurred for any required test or any other pre-travel requirements.